Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1~ into + A

26 days till Thanksgiving, 26 letters in the alphabet. My desire this November is to take one letter a day and write a post filled with all the things that start with that letter that I am grateful for. (Note family members will addressed under the name I use most i.e Amy Smith will be under mom, family members with titles Aunt and uncle with be under there first name.) So with all that said. We are off moving like a heard of turtles!

A.     
1. Abby/ Abigail: My oldest sister, playmate growing up, closets friend today, God has used you in my life in so many ways, Thank you for being there when I needed you. Thank you for being tough on my it has made a stronger person today. 
2. Ashley McNally: Sailor,  friend. Thank you for asking to use the outlet in my room two years ago! even if we overloaded the critic. Thank you for caring about the people in society, about me. 
3. Apartment: Space of my own, quite, safe, dry. Thank you God for providing me with this apartment.
4. Angie Carter: Sailor, Friend. Thank you for encouraging me to join your deaf extension. Thank you for all the lunches we shared. Thank you for taking me to the Royals game. 
5. Andrea Lyons: Culinary arts, Friend. Thank you for having me over your home to study. Thank you for all the help you gave during our time as culinary arts students at BJU. 
6. Andrew Vaillencourt: Uncle, writer of Cora's Log, Thank you for all the laughs and smiles that come from Cora's log and your other posts. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment