Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018 looking forward

It is that time of year every makes new years resolutions. For me, I never remember them past March. So this year I am going to use songs that I hear on the radio to help me remember my 2018 goals. Here we go!
1. I desire to become a better prayer warrior. 
"You'll never stop me I'm a warrior
When I fall down I get stronger
Faith is my shield His love is the armor"
~Warrior by Hannah Kerr
2. Be true to who I am in Christ -no matter what. 
"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me" 
~ This is Me from The Greatest Showman
3. To praise God no matter what happens.
"When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul"
~It is Well With My Soul by Horatio G. Spafford, 

Above all everything make awesome memories with my family. That is probably the most important one of all! My prayer for you all (and myself) is that we would be sensitive to God`s will and leading in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment