Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthdays

If you had told me a year ago I would be a sophomore at BJU on my next birthday, I would have told you "You're crazy!" If you had told me a year ago that I would have roommates that  put balloons in your bed on your birthday I would have said "No way!" If you had told me a year ago that I would have the most caring friends here at school I would have said "You are pulling my leg." But here I am a year later and I am a sophomore at BJU with roommates that not only put balloons in my bed while I am sleeping but also cover the door with  "Happy Birthday" signs. All you have to do is look at my facebook wall and see that I have friends that care a lot.
    This past year was not easy nor would I want it to be, I have no doubts that next year will be just as hard if not harder. I also know that it was God who got me through the last year and that He will get me through the next 50 years.
           So as I start off  on an other year around the sun I will trust God, plan on having a good time, and leave you with these verses
Jeremiah 29:11-12  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment